Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 24 Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist Posts
The Last Date of Submission of Online Application and fees: 24 February 2020
The Last Date of Submission of self-attested Online Application: 12 March 2020
Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour (Bhagalpur) Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist Vacancy Details
- Agricultural Economics: 01 Post
- Agricultural Engineering: 01 Post
- Agro-Meteorology: 01 Post
- Agronomy: 03 Posts
- Entomology: 03 Posts
- Extension Education: 01 Post
- Horticulture (Floriculture and Land Scaping): 01 Post
- Horticulture (Olericulture/Vegetable Science): 02 Posts
- Horticulture (Pomology/Fruit): 02 Posts
- Nematology: 01 Post
- Plant Breeding and Genetics: 02 Posts
- Plant Pathology: 01 Post
- Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of 11 in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at PG with Master degree level, in the concerned subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
Ph.D. if available shall be preferred. Age Limit: i. Maximum age as per Resolution No. 294 dated 07 January 2016 issued by General Administration Department. The government of Bihar, Patna is 40 years.
There will be no age restriction for employees of Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour seeking higher posts under direct recruitment procedures.
Official Website Link Click Here