BBMB Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 45 Fireman, Shift Attendant and Other Posts
- Starting date for accepting applications: 09 December 2019
- Closing date for accepting applications: 30 December 2019
- Last Date of depositing application fee: 01 January 2020
Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB) Fireman, Shift Attendant and other Vacancy Details
- Fireman: 15 Posts
- Surveyor: 03 Posts
- Turner: 01 Post
- Sewer man: 12 Posts
- Boatman: 02 Posts
- Shift Attendant: 07 Posts
- OTA: 01 Post
- Physiotherapist: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 02 Post
- Marine Fitter: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Fireman, Shift Attendant and other Job
- Fireman: Matric or 12th or Graduate with basic course on elementary Fire Fighting from a recognized institute of State/Central Government of India. Should preferably be demobilized soldiers or other able bodied person below the age of 30 years who are quite fit to undergo rigorous of the duties of the fire brigade personnel with heavy vehicle driving license.
- Surveyor: Matriculation with ITI certificate in the Survey Trade and 2 Years experience in the trade.
- Turner: Matric or Middle pass with ITI Certificate in the Trade of Turner & 1 year experience in the trade.
- Sewer man: Should be literate, physically sound and mentally alert.
- Boatman: Should be literate, physically sound and mentally alert.
- Shift Attendant: Should be literate, physically sound and mentally alert.
- Matric with Physics and Chemistry or its equivalent qualification
- One year training in Operation Theatre Technique from a Recognized Hospital.
- Hindi/Punjabi up to Metric Standard.
- Should have passed the 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) pass marks in these subjects are essential.
- Four and half year Bachelor of Physiotherapist Degree/Course (BPT) (inclusive of six months compulsory rotatory internship training) from a recognized institute/University having experience of three years as Physiotherapist from reputed institution.
Pharmacist: Pre Medical/ 10+2 (Medical) with two years diploma in Pharmacy of Allopathic System of Medicine and Dressers Course from the recognized institute.
Marine Fitter: Should hold certificate of competency as Ist Class Motor Engine Driver issued by MMD Ministry of Transport or should have received training certificate from Cater-Pillar Service Agency.
Official Website Link Click Here