Bankura District Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 19 Technical Assistant, Programme Assistant and Other Posts
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 26 December 2019
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
- Junior Programme Officer: 02 Posts
- Computer Assistant: 02 Posts
- Programme Assistant: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant, Programme Assistant and other Job
- Assistant Engineer: B.E. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized University.
- Junior Programme Officer: Honours Graduate with 55 percent marks in any stream +6 months computer certificate course from a recognized institution.
- Computer Asst.: Pass in 10th (Higher Secondary Examination) and at least six months formal training in using personal computer from a recognized institute and minimum speed or data entry 6000 key depression per hour.
- Programme Assistant: 10+2 pass with 60% marks in Science Stream with Physics & Maths +6 months computer certificate course from a recognized institution.
- Age Limit: Age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01 January 2019. however the applicants from SC/ST and OBC (A & B) communityâ€™ will enjoy relaxation of age as per exiting Acts. Rules and Executive orders.
Official Website Link Click Here