Bankura District Court Recruitment 2019 for 19 English Stenographer, LDC and Other Posts
- Last Date of Application for Submission: 10 December 2019
Bankura District Court English Stenographer, LDC and other Vacancy Details
- English Stenographer(Grade-III): 04 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 03 Posts
- Process Server: 02 Posts
- Group-D (Peon/Night-Guard/Farash): 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for English Stenographer, LDC and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Persons applying for the post of English Steno. Grade-3rd and LDC (Lower Division Clerk) must have passed 10th class or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and must possess at least a Certificate in Computer Training from recognized institution/university and a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation. Moreover, for Steno. Grade-III, a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. is required.
- Applicants applying for the post of Process Server must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- Applicants applying for the post of Group-D must have passed Class-VIII from any recognized School or recognized Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
Age Limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01 January 2019.
Official Website Link Click Here