ARCI, Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 for 11 Technical Assistant, Assistant and Other Posts
- Closing date for submission of online application: 30 December 2019
ARCI, Hyderabad Vacancy Details:
- Technical Assistant - A: 01 Post
- Assistant - A: 05 Posts
- Technician - A : 05 Posts
Educational Qualification for Technical Assistant and Other Posts
Technical Assistant (A):
- Graduate Degree in Physical Sciences (Physics/Chemistry as one of the subjects) or 03 years of Diploma in Metallurgical/Mechanical/Ceramic Engineering from any recognized university. Candidates should have prior technical experience in industry/R&D laboratories and Good interpersonal & communication skills/ability to multi-tasking will be an added advantage.
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university with good academic record or equivalent and having passed lower grade in english shorthand with a speed of 80 w.p.m. and higher grade in english typewriting with a speed of 45 words per minutes. Applicants at least 03 years of experience in Administration/Human Resource/Finance & Accounts/Stores & Purchase/Secretarial works in Government Departments/ Academic/Scientific Institutions/Autonomous Bodies and Research laboratories.
- 10th passed from any recognized board with 02 years full time ITI certificate in Mechanical (Fitter/Turner/Machinist/Welder), Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation from any recognized Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government and three years technical experience in R&D laboratories.
Age limit: Maximum 30 years for Technical Assistant), 28 years for Assistant and 28 years for Technician (Age relaxation as per norms)
Official Website Link Click Here