Alagappa University Recruitment 2020: 80 Assistant Professor, Professor, and Other Posts
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications in prescribed format: 19 February 2020
Alagappa University Assistant Professor, Professor, and other Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor: 47 Posts
- Associate Professor: 21 Posts
- Professor: 10 Posts
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Principal: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Farm Assistant Professor, Professor, and other Job
- A PG with a Masters degree with 55 percent marks in the concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications (10th, 12th, etc.), the applicant must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC), like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M. Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016.
- A good academic record, with a Doctorate with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A PG with a Masters Degree with at least 55% marks.
- A min. of 08 years of experience of teaching and /or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor (AP) in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a min. of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or University Grants Commission (UGC)-listed journals.
- Principal: A PG with a Masters Degree in any discipline and M.Ed., each with a min. of 55 percent Marks.
Official Website Link Click Here